On May 25, 2018, Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 came into force. Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (referred to as “GDPR” or “General Data Protection Regulation “).
Therefore, we inform you about the processing of your data and the rules on which it will take place after May 25, 2018. Below you will find basic information on this topic.
Personal data is collected as part of your use of our services, including websites and other functionalities made available by Aba Plus, including those saved in cookies, which are installed on our pages by us and our Partners.
- maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website,
- create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which allows improving their structure and content,
- ensuring greater security of services, including detecting any bots, frauds or abuses,
- showing ads tailored to the needs and interests.
In accordance with applicable law, we may transfer your data to entities processing it on our behalf, e.g. marketing agencies, subcontractors of our services and entities authorized to obtain data under applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement agencies – of course only if they make a request based on an appropriate legal basis. On most websites, user traffic data is collected by our partners.
Any processing of your data must be based on a proper legal basis, in accordance with applicable regulations. The legal basis for processing your data to provide services, including tailoring them to your interests, analyzing and improving them, and ensuring their security is the necessity to perform contracts for their provision (these contracts are usually regulations or similar documents available in the services you use). Such legal basis for statistical measurements and own marketing of administrators is the so-called legitimate interest of the administrator. Processing of your data for third party marketing purposes will be based on your voluntary consent.
By using the website you agree to the processing of your personal data collected as part of using Aba Plus services: web pages, websites and other functionalities, made available in both “desktop” and “mobile” versions, including those collected in so-called cookies by us and our Partners, for marketing purposes (including for their analysis and profiling for marketing purposes) by Aba Plus and Partners. Statement of consent is voluntary and you can withdraw it at any time.
These regulations specify the rules for using the services provided by Aba Plus Murawscy civil company with its registered office in Bielsk Podlaski (address: Żwirki i Wigury Street 73b), with tax identification number: 5432038101 and company registration number: 052208600, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
For the purposes of these Regulations, the terms used in the Regulations shall have the following meanings:
1. Administrator – an entity making the Website available to Users that fall within the scope of the Administrator’s activities set out herein.
2. Account – an individual site assigned to the User and secured against access by third parties on the Website, by means of which the User may save personal data and project specifications.
3. Private Message – an electronic message sent to the user’s private message inbox.
4. Website – an internet platform aimed at creating by the User a personalized tombstone design and its saving, editing and printing.
5. User – an adult natural person with full legal capacity who, by accepting the Regulations and registering on the Website, has gained access to the services offered by the Administrator.
1. The owner of the Website is the Administrator.
2. In order to use the Website, it is necessary for the User to have a device enabling access to the Internet and an e-mail account.
3. The name, design, software, database and graphic elements and all other works and objects of any other property and non-property rights included in the Website disseminated by sharing the Website remain under legal protection, and the Administrator does not grant any rights to any of the above-mentioned components to no third party.
1. Use of the Website requires the processing of User’s personal data in the scope of: name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address and home address. The data will be processed by the Administrator to the extent necessarily to provide to the User services selected by the User. The User has the right to access their data and correct it. Providing data is voluntary and at the same time necessary to use the Website.
2. The User hereby agrees to provide personal data to Website Partners in order to offer their services to the User.
3. The User may at any time change the data provided by himself by submitting a desire to change the data to the e-mail address: email@example.com
4. The Administrator organized a nationwide network of Website Partners, which includes entities specialized in providing services covered by the implementation of the project prepared by the User . Therefore, the actual implementation of the personalized design by the User may take place by the Website Partner. In this case, the data provided by the User in the registration process may be provided to the Website Partner in order to enable him to offer the execution of the project created through the Website, and in particular to enable contact, shaping the content, conclusion, amendment and termination of the contract.
1. The User is required to provide complete and true data during registration on the Website. The User is responsible for the consequences of providing false data.
2. Information placed on the Website about approximate prices of services or how to perform them does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
3. The Website allows the User to design advertising elements according to his own concept, which are configured using clear dialog boxes.
1. The Administrator reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations, in particular in the case of modifying the scope of services provided or the manner of their provision, introducing improvements in the manner of communication with the User via the Website or in the event of changes in contracts connecting him with Website Partners that may affect on the way the User uses the Website or on the way of ordering or performing services.
2. If the modification referred to in item 1 above is made, the Administrator shall inform the User about it by providing the User with a uniform text of the Regulations on the Website and by sending a Private Message.
3. The User may, within 7 days from the date of posting on the Account information about the change in the Regulations, make a declaration of non-acceptance of the Regulations in the new wording.
4. The Regulations enter into force 7 days after its publication on the Website.